We are seeking dedicated, self-motivated lovers of inventive literature to join us. We are pleased to offer all staff members modest honorariums, as well as a copy of every book Honeysuckle Press prints. All positions are based online. We hope you join us on this journey.
Readers will read, discuss, and ultimately, help curate the books Honeysuckle Press prints. A nuanced look at the boundaries and possibilities of writing, as well as thorough knowledge of modern literature is necessary for this role. We are currently seeking poetry and prose readers.
Approximately 2-3 hours a week, possibly more during high-volume submission periods.
- Some experience with literary magazines or presses
- Constructive critique skills
- A love of literature, and a passion for independent publishing
We are seeking a graphic designer to create sleek posters, design dazzling book covers, and help coordinate engaging social campaigns alongside the SM team.
Approximately 1-2 hours a week, possibly more during high-volume submission periods.
- Some experience with graphic design
- Some experience with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Interest in the literary arts